The is a Reprap Melzi Ardentissimo fullfeatured board using the ATMEGA 1284P 16MHZ ( is being tested) chip . This is a Sanguinololu firmware compatible board, need not the extra fan, hasing micro SD on board as well. A full firmware is on board as well negating the need for external stepper motor drivers.
- This is a complete set of 3D printers electronic control board
- The main chip is ATmega1284P (TWICE the memory of the inferior 644P!)
- 4*Stepper Motor Driver integrated chips are Allegro A4988
- Integrated USB chip FT232RL socket
- Integrated X/Y/Z/E step motor driver with sockets
- Integrated X/Y/Z stopping with sockets
- integrated heatbead temperature controller with sockets
- integrated hotend temperature controller with sockets
- integrated power in sockets
- integrated micro SD card socket
- just connecting this board with USB wire into your pc, win7 can automaticly driving it,
install control software, the 3D printer you made is well done.
- if connect with our mk4 hotend nozzle,it need not to be adjusted and easily excute you 3D printing project.
- Click to download the codes
- 1x New Complete Reprap V2.0 Melzi 3D Print Controller Board