The 2.0 version is a high performance hotend for use with RepRap and other 3D printers,making your printing even faster. The hot end comes completely assembled: wire it to your electronics and it is ready to print. It now includes an aluminum mount plate and aluminum heat sinks. The 2.0 also brings changes to the nozzle, heater block, and threaded extension with harder aluminum and revised thread profile for more reliable nozzle changes.
Optional nozzle sizes are available from 0.3mm to 0.5mm,easy to disassemble and replace.With the optional PTFE tube, you can print both 1.75mm and 3mm filament.
The hotend will come with two nozzles,you could choose one of them,the extra one is 0.4mm.
- Aluminum Block Resistor Hotend
- Easily assembled and torn down with no glue or ceramic
- Wire Strain Relief
- Includes machined aluminum and steel parts, and laser cut wooden parts
- Includes pre-crimped wiring
- Resistance of resistor 4.7Ω
- Resistor rated power 8W
- Nozzle material: Aluminum 6063
- Nozzle thred: M10,pitch 1.5mm
- 1x Reprap Hot End Hotend V2.0
- 1x nozzle(Your choice)
- 1x extra 0.4mm nozzle