3D Printer Filament
* 3D Printer Filament provides quality ABS/ PLA/ PVA/ HIPS/ PETG/ TPU/ Wood and New Kind 3D filament with vibrant colors. It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
* This filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, and it comes loaded on a quality spool.
* The quality of the filament is of great quality, and no kinks or breaks. Best choice for perfect printing!
* Widely used in health care, education, toys, building, automobile, electronics, anime field, etc.
* For common 3D printers such as Reprap, FlashForge, MakerBot,Afinia,Solidoodle 2,Printrbot LC,MakerGear M2, UP! and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly
A: Check the type of filament you're working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It's recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Is your filament tangled
A: Check that the spool is spinning smoothly on the mount.
4) Is the nozzle clogged
A: Run the Load script from the onboard menus. Observe the plastic as it emerges from the nozzle. Does it drop straight down, or curl up toward the extruder If it curls back up toward the extruder, the nozzle may be partially clogged.