Flexible filament is versatile, durable and flexible. It is an FDM filament that could be used to rapid prototype highly flexible objects. If you need to print something with a rubbery texture more flexible than ABS or PLA, flexible filament is a good choice.
- High flexibility and elasticity.
- Can be used for rapid prototype highly flexible objects.
- Low material shrinkage rate, uniform diameter.
- Diameter of 1.75; variations ± 0.05 mm; roundness ± 0.05 mm.
- Suitable for BFB series, Bukobot, Cubify, Huxley, Leapfrog, Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Rapman, RepRap, Solidoodle, TAM, Ultimaker, Up and any other FDM 3D printers !
- Our high precision plastic filament are made especially for professional quality 3D printing.
- Wide-core spools can be automatic feed and avoid tight coiling of filament.
- Our high quality filaments come vacuum-packed and sealed to keep it free of moisture. But we would suggest to check it before you put anything into your 3D printer!
190 - 220
First layer temperature
Print base material
1.0 kg/spool (2.2 lb/spool)