This is the new 3D Printer Starter Kit, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in 3D printer. You will have a complete set of 's most common and useful electronic components. What's more. We will offer you a detailed tutorials including project introduction and their source codes(Please contact us for the tutorials and the project).You may learn about through using these basic projects.
- RAMPS V2
This board is the combination of Mega2560 R3 and ramps 1.4. In this case, you do not have any worries on the connection problems. It is compatible with A4988 and 8825 driver which is more flexible. In order to achieve better cooling, the board has the highest quality circuit board and MOSFET. What’s more, we use LM2576 ultra-wide power supply chip which supports 12v-24v power input. In this case, we can solve the heating problem of the Ramps. We will offer you a detailed tutorial including project introduction and their source code.
- accept 24V power supply input
- decrease 1/4 current of the heatbed to solve the heating problem of MOS
- use Marlin software as Ramps 1.4
- connect Ramps 1.4 LCD2004 and LCD12864 directly
- reserve pulse motor and direction output ports to make it convenient to connect heavy current motor driver (eg. 2A/5A)
- retain the Servos, AUX-1, AUX-2, AUX-3 ports, provide three 5V output ports and three 12V input ports
Click here for More introduction
- A4988 driver&Heatsink
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
- LCD 12864 with Controller
This Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 Character x 64 Line LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don't need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
- Mechanical Endstop
Mechanical Endstop perfect for any 3D printer (Including Prusa Mendel i2, Prusa i3, MendelMax, Rostock etc...) also for use on CNC machines and other electronic applications.
- SD Ramps
Breakout board for the microSD socket that is not much bigger than your fingernail. Compatible with the SPI interface found on any SD card, this tiny form factor was created for cell phone storage and is perfect for your next 3D printer project! Board comes fully assembled and tested.The bare socket is available.
- Heatbed MK2b
MK2b is the latest and the best type of heatbed money can buy as of today. 100 compatible with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants.
Size: 214mm x 214mm
Etching: 35um copper
Laminate: FR4 1.6mm
- 5 PCS NEMA 17 Stepper Motors Minebea Mill Robot RepRap Makerbot Prusa 3D Printer
- 1X RAMPS V2 ( the combination of Mega2560 R3 and ramps 1.4)
- 5X A4988 driver
- 5X Heatsink for A4988
- 1X LCD 12864 With Controller
- 1X SD card breakout For ramps
- 1X Cooler Fan for 3D ramps
- 6X Mechanical Endstop with cable
- 1X RAMPS 1.4 wiring cable
- 1X Heatbed MK2b
- 5X NEMA 17 Stepper Motors Minebea Mill Robot RepRap Makerbot Prusa 3D Printer
- 1X USB Cable