MEGA 2560 Board for Arduino:
This is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
Sensor Shield V5 (new version) has the COM and I2C (IIC) ports separated, so that both ports can be utilized at the same time to increase the possibilities of use.
Arduino Sensor Shield allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers and so on.Just plug & play. Each functional module has buckled port with VCC, GND and Output, which has corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already.
LCD Module for Arduino 20 x 4 *Black on White
- LCD module based on the popular HD44780 controller
- Works great with Arduino and other micro-controllers
- Includes tutorial for interfacing LCD with Arduino boards
- 4 rows, 20 characters per row
- 20 x 4 LCD, 5 volt
- Black characters on white background, with back light
1pc x MEGA 2560
1pc x Sensor Shield Digital Analog Module V5
1pc x LCD Module for Arduino 20 x 4 *Black on White