ABS is commonly used 3D printing materials, has the following characteristics:
(1) high strength, good toughness;
(2) low density, to do bigger and lighter models, cost-effective;
(3) can be high temperature at 80 degrees or less will not become soft deformation;
(4) PLA relative to soft;
(5) diameter error + /-0.1mm;
(6) 1 kg, vacuum-packed plastic tray that can automatically feeding;
(7) applicable to a variety of models, Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB3000 series.
The company selected with all new ABS material, they do not scrap generated in production, outlet material, rework material, all disposable materials, high quality assurance.
210 - 250oC
- PLA, ABS filaments are the printing supplies for 3D Printers.
- Widely used in health care, education, toys, building, automobile, electronics, and anime field.
- 1.75mm diameter ABS or PLA. Common colors available.
Ball in a box
Gyroe's Reprap 3D Printer Build Blog
Bezel for LCD Keypad Shield for the Arduino
Raspberry Pi Glass | Wearable Computer