The MEGA ADK starter kit has more than 16 projects for the beginners. This is the new DUE Starter Kit, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino. You will have a complete set of Arduino's most common and useful electronic components. What's more. We will offer you a detailed tutorial including project introduction and their source code.You may learn about Arduino through using these basic projects. This kit will help you control the physical world with sensors.
The Mega ADK is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560, which is fully compatible with Google's ADK and it includes all the basics you need to start building your own Android accessories. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. Similar to the Mega 2560 and Uno, it features an Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.
The Android 3.1 platform (also backported to Android 2.3.4) introduces Android Open Accessory support, which allows external USB hardware (an Android USB accessory) to interact with an Android-powered device in a special "accessory" mode. When an Android-powered device is in accessory mode, the connected accessory acts as the USB host (powers the bus and enumerates devices) and the Android-powered device acts as the USB device.
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 5-23V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed :16 MHz
- Develop accessories for Android (v2.3.4 and above) devices using ADK.
- For Android devices not supporting ADK, use MicroBridge to develop accessories.
- Make Android devices interact with the physical world as an Arduino compatible platform with 256K Flash.
- On board USB host makes it easy to interact with USB devices like pen drivers, keyboard, mouse, Bluetooth dongles, etc...
- 1x MEGA ADK R3 + USB Cable for Google Android Compatible with Arduino
- 1x L293D Motor Drive Shield For Arduino Duemilanove Mega UNO R3 AVR ATMEL
- 1x 1602LCD
- 1x Distance sensor
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Buzzer
- 1x Nixie Tube
- 1x Temperature Sensor
- 1x 74HC595
- 1x Infrared Remote Control
- 1x Infrared Receiver
- 1x Photoresistor
- 1x Potentiometer
- 2x Tilt sensor
- 4x Pushbuttons
- 1x RGB
- 1x Flame Sensor
- 1x Cell Box
- 6x Resistors
- 1x Breadboard & Jumper wires
- 3x LEDs
We will provided you the arduino series files including the more than 120MB different PDF documents about our kits for the enthusiast;more than 20 programmed projects;debugged arduino software.Of course our engineers will be ready for solving your problem. after that,you will be an expert but a starter.(Contact Us for the documents)
Click to Download the Step-by-step Guide