Megatronics is based on many famous open-source products including: Arduino Mega 2560, RAMPS, SD Ramps. Therefor this product is an already proven design. It combines all major features of these board into a single board solution for more reliable 3D-printing. Megatronics has a powerful Atmega2560 processor with 256 kB memory, running at 16Mhz. The board can be connected to a PC using a normal USB cable. It will register as FTDI FT232R device. The board is compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560 and will therefor be easily programmed from the Arduino IDE.What's more. We will offer you a detailed tutorial including project introduction and their source code.
- Microcontroller: Atmega2560-16AU
- Operating Voltage Electronics:5V
- Operating Voltage High:12-24V (15A heated bed, 7A electronics)
- DC Current per I/O Pin:40mA
- Clock Speed:16Mhz
- Improved thermo couple support.
- Second thermo couple supported
- Support for 6 stepper drivers
- SMD fuses and MOSFETs
- Extra MOSFET, making 4 regular MOSFETs and one for heated bed.
- Support for the new DRV8825 Pololu stepper drivers
- The board can be powered from 12V1 (12V MAX), by setting a jumper
- The LCD contrast can be adjusted with a trimpot
- 12V1 has a diode to protect against reverse polarization
- The 5V line is protected by a 500mA resettable fuse
- A piezo is included to allow the printer to give feedback with sound
- Each stepper driver slot has a breakout to connect external stepper drivers to the board.
- Four layer high quality PCB board
- Click to check the step-by-step tutorials
- 1x Megatronics Board RepRap Stepper motors Megatronics V2.0 Kit for 3D-printing